09:23 ICTThứ Tư, 27/05/2020
Tập đoàn CÔNG NGHIỆP THAN - KHOÁNG SẢN VIỆT NAM
vietnam national coal - mineral industries holding corporation limited
Vinacomin increases the offer price for shares of TC6
Thứ Sáu, ngày 12/10/2018

Vinacomin has recently decided to adjust the public bid price for shares of Coc Sau Coal Joint Stock Company (stock code: TC6). Accordingly, the offer price of TC6 shares increased by 900 dong from 4,600 dong to 5,500 dong.

Vinacomin registered to buy 4,547,469 shares, equivalent to 14% of the total stake of TC6. If this transaction is successful, TKV will increase its stake in Co Sau from 51% to 65%.

As a result of TC6’s sales in the first half of this year, its net revenue for the six months was VND1,596 billion, up 18% y / y. Profit after tax was VND7 billion, growth of 17%.

Giá vàng

Loại Mua Bán
Vàng miếng SJC 48,450 48,650
Vàng ép vỉ Hưng Thịnh Vượng 47,550 48,350

Giá than và các kim loại cơ bản

Mặt hàng ĐVT Giá % thay đổi
Than USD/tấn 58.25 -0.21%
Đồng USD/lb 2.3485 1.25%
Chì USD/tấn 1,673.75 -0.36%
Aluminum USD/tấn 1,512.50 0.33%
Thiếc USD/tấn 14,960.00 -0.88%
Kẽm USD/tấn 1,938.00 0.36%
Nickel USD/tấn 11,695.50 -0.02%

Các đơn vị thành viên